partner visa in Australia

There are many different types of visas available in Australia, but not all of them are designed for long-term travel. If you are planning on visiting Australia for an extended period of time, it would be in your best interest to apply for an Australian Partner Visa (API). This visa allows an unlimited number of partners to join the marriage relationship in Australia. In order to find an official application form from the Australian Department of Immigration, you will need the Social Security Number of the person applying for the visa.

There are three categories of this partner visa: immediate family, offshore, and selected countries. The application for an Australia partner visa is essentially a two-step process. First, the applicant must complete the questionnaire on the application form. Next, they must apply for the visa through the Australian immigration authorities. Once the application is approved, the applicant will be required to submit an application fee along with proof of their Australian citizenship or that of their spouse or partner.

The main purpose of visiting Australia is to establish a relationship with a prospective spouse or partner. However, if you plan on travelling as a couple or are just looking for the opportunity to enter Australia as a single person, you may qualify for the Partner Visa. To obtain approval for the visa, you must be at least 18 years of age. In addition to the Partner Visa, there are several other visas available to you and your partner when you are travelling in Australia – these include Skilled Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Skilled Immigration Visa, Skilled Immigration Student Visa, and Family Visa. Each of these visa programs have different requirements, varying from the partner visa by a few months.

If you are eligible for the partner visa in Australia, you can apply for a visa even though you are not yet Permanent Residual Visa holder. To do so, you will need to visit the Australia Office in Sydney or the Australian Consistency Room in Perth. After you fill up your online application form, the relevant authorities will inform you if your application qualifies for a Permanent Residual Visa. This will also tell you what type of status you are eligible for. Once you determine that your visa qualifies, you will be able to go ahead and apply for your visa.

Many of the spouses that come to Australia to stay temporarily fall into one of the categories listed above. For these individuals, obtaining an Australian partner visa in Australia will help them remain in the country on compassionate grounds while their partner is granted residency. It will also allow them to work in the country, which can open up a whole new career track for them in either regional or national settings.

The type of visa that is most often awarded when a partner returns to outside Australia is the Skilled Regional Sponsored (SRSP) visa. The term ‘SRSP’ refers to the category of skilled workers who have been awarded permanent residency by the Australia Government while they were still living in Australia. In most instances, this classification is reserved for highly skilled workers who have been working in the country for more than six months. Additionally, those applicants who were granted an immediate family visa, i.e. children of the applicant, can also qualify for this program.

If the applicant cannot qualify for either the Skilled Regional Sponsored (SRSP) or the Subclass 801 permanent partner visa, they may apply for an immediate family visa. However, as with all visa applications, there are certain eligibility requirements that must be met before the visa can be issued. For example, an immediate family member needs to be a dependent of the principal applicant. There are also various eligibility requirements that relate to each of the four classes of immigration visas – Skilled Immigration Visa (skiss), Business Visa (brpa) and Family Visa (partner) for the spouse, children and parents.

As well as meeting the eligibility criteria, there are a number of other criteria that need to be met if you wish to apply for an Australian visa as a spouse, dependent or child of a person working in Australia. The most important criterion for eligibility to obtain a visa is that the person must be: an Australian citizen; a permanent resident of Australia; not a prohibited entry (i.e. a visa holder inadmissible to the Australian immigration authorities). In addition, there are certain other conditions that need to be met, including that the partner must have at least one year of full-time study in Australia. After two years of study, and if the partner is in a dependent status, the partner must be in a position to financially support their dependents.

Looking for a migration agent? We have got you covered. Get in touch with our experts today at for the best services.

Vision Consultants Australia is here to support you! Selecting the best course related to your preference, best education provider according to your needs. Contact our experts today for change course Australia.

Join management training in Melbourne to advance your career in leadership roles. Get in touch with us today for time management training in brisbane.

For business writing course, contact Train EQ today for a free quote.